Friday, February 13, 2009

Buy yourself a present for my birthday!

In exactly one week's time it's my birthday (and of course it's valentine's day tomorrow) - so I'm celebrating by launching my online shop. I mentioned it in my last news post, but I have now uploaded lots of new images, and there is a shiny new variety of products available, and see - there is now a link in my left-hand menu! Check out the highlights on my store page! Why not buy yourself something fun to celebrate?

I have also finally gotten around to putting a proper cast page together, so you can tell who's who - I'll be adding more as I go along. There are quite a few friends that I have yet to cartoon, but it will happen eventually!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home