Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The end of the Rock Festival series, and being a weekday comic

Yes, that's right folks, the Rock Festival series ends on Friday. After that I'll be reverting to five days a week (rather than three) for a little while, as I have lots of pre-drawn toons to use up, and I want to catch up with current events a little bit.

If it works out well, I may even stay that way long term, but I'm not making any promises yet, as I don't want to bite off more than I can chew! I'm still new to this webcomic lark, and starting two new part time jobs in a couple of weeks time because I need to pay bills, so wish me luck!



Thanks to Jennie Breeden at The Devil's Panties for linking to me and introducing me to a whole bunch of new readers. Glad you liked the tribute! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home