Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekdays!

Great news! I've managed to keep up the pace for a few weeks now, I've got into a bit more of a routine with the various new jobs, and it looks like five days a week (with the odd bonus weekend toon) is sustainable, so I'm going to make a commitment and try it til Christmas. Here's to a full working week of Jim and Tonic!


I'm also finally catching up a bit with current events, and will be introducing some more characters, including my family (who are all crazy) over the next couple of weeks. Sadly we'll not be seeing much more of N, but there are a few toons with him in that I may use later - that or I'll save them for when I bring out Jim and Tonic the book! If any of you were observant enough to notice the disappearance of the 'cast' page from the menu, I suspect it will be returning in the next couple of weeks.



Wish me luck keeping up with the schedule!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home