Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A New Home

I finally got around to asking my friendly neighbourhood webmaster to enable PHP on my own domain, which means I can host my own site, rather than having to keep my cartoons in borrowed space. Apologies for the slight gap in service while I moved them over. Hopefully if I have to move again it will be with a little more notice!



Also over the last week or so I realised that there was a little gap in my code that meant any comments that contained an apostrophe (') simply weren't reaching my database. Sorry to anyone who may have made a comment that I missed. I've now fixed the bug, so feel free to resubmit anything you have posted that didn't work the first time. (As of yesterday I have no unread comments, so if it's not showing, I didn't get it).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home