Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hiatus

Like the couple of minutes delay in a live sports broadcast, in case they have to edit out swearing, my comics usually run a few months behind real life, so I get to figure out where the story arc is going before I put stuff online. So there's a few things going on in my life that you guys don't know about yet.

So here's the deal: Since about May, I've gained two partners (without losing any of my existing ones), increased my workload in my 'real' job (the one that actually pays me regular money), taken on a bunch more activism work, and the real crusher - started looking for a new location for the Happy Poly Shared House of Joy, because the landlords are selling up. Yes that's right. AGAIN. Another set of landlords, same old story. The curse of renting.

What all this means is something's got to give, and since the comic isn't paying me money, sleeping with me, or changing the world in any obvious way... sorry guys!

Now don't worry, I love you all, I'm writing all of this down, and I plan to come back once we've got the housing situation all sorted out with a whole bunch of new comics - but it might be a couple of months before that happens.

Don't forget me!

Oh, and if you miss me, perhaps a mug, a poster or even a teddy bear will keep you company...

*This might possibly be a link to my CafePress Store - why not click it and see!*

Maxine, A.K.A Jim the Chaosbunny

xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home