Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday (and mirror site)

Hi folks, there's still a gap in this week's toons as I can't upload anything new (I had this one cunningly hidden away). The missing ones are currently posted here (chaosbunny.blogspot.com)


And this ones Friday's toon:

Entropy
Yes, I know entropy and chaos aren't quite the same thing - it's still a chaosbunny's job to increase it though.








I also now have a shiny new mirror site (that is, a site that's a copy of the main one in case it goes down in future). If my uploady issues aren't fixed over the weekend, I'll be putting my new stuff up there from Monday, and pointing http://www.chaosbunny.com/ at it on a temporary basis, just to make sure everyone gets their cartoon fix.

See how much I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home